You can use the annotation @WebParam(header = true) to add the header to the WSDL generated from your java interface.

Greetings

Christian

Am 08.02.2010 12:10, schrieb Sharma, Abhishek:
Please respond I just want Authentication to be implemented thru JSESSIONID in
my Webservices.

Thanks
Abhishek

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharma, Abhishek [mailto:abhishek.sha...@safenet-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:28 PM
To: 'users@cxf.apache.org'
Subject: Getting SOAP Header in WSDL

I've a web application developed using Spring MVC. The model layer code is
written using spring. Now I want to publish the service layer code as Soap
based web service and used CXF for the same. This runs fine and I am able to
get the WSDL and service running, but the problem is I want to include SOAP
Header containing session information. For this I am writing a JAX-WS handler
but I don't know how to get the SOAP Header in my wsdl generated thru CXF.

Thanks
Abhishek