Hi,

See the Response tag

> S.B DOSGI RI does not ship the above two modules
Response : In the distribution single-bundle-1.1, I found in the folder "lib"
the two bundles "org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.0.10.jar" and
"org.apache.felix.fileinstall-1.0.0.jar". For the first bundle I saw the
manifest file and I found "org.apache.felix.cm.impl.­ConfigurationManager"
defined as Activator. The same thing for the second bundle.

> S.B It may well be deployed but its Activator has not been invoked so no
> HttpService impl has been registered.
Can you explain again why you need to remove the pax web activator ?
Response : In my Application, I use pax-web (pax-web-extender) for deploying
"war" modules (I use the pax profile "war"), and cxf to manage webservices
module. But I have a conflict between the pax-web and the cxf when I deploy the
two modules (war and webservices).
So I removed the pax web Activator of cxf and I used the standard HTTP service.
So it works better but Felix takes a several time to start

> S.B :

Try Equinox ?
Response : I can't because I have dependencies and modules that Equinox doesn't
have like "OBR"

Thanks for your help

Cordialement,
Ilyass AHRAZEM
Ingénieur d'Etude
Téléphone : 0492945211
ilyass.ahra...@orange-ftgroup.com
Groupe SILICOMP - Filiale du Groupe France Telecom
www.orange-business.com