Hi there

I use CXF usually to implement web services for wsdl-first approach with a
JAXB/SOAP.

Now, all I have are two samle XML requests and responses which are sent over
HTTP. I have to implement a tactical solution which will be replaced at some
stage.

I've found two approaches to implement this:

1) create XSDs for the above requests and a WSDL with a Pure XML WSDL binding.
Then I should be able to work as usual (WSDL to java)

2) Use the "provider services" approach like this:

@WebServiceProvider
@ServiceMode(value=Service.Mode.PAYLOAD)
public class stockQuoteProvider implements Provider<DOMSource>
{
}
Can you recommend one?

Thanks for your feedback