To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Services provided by DOSGi

Hi Chris,

Yes, this should be possible. The idea of using OSGi services and then
distribute them without having to worry about the protocol is exactly
what we had in mind when developing DOSGi!
The CXF-DOSGi implementation currently supports: SOAP/HTTP and
REST/HTTP. They can be configured by setting the org.apache.cxf.ws or
org.apache.cxf.rs configuration type. If you don't specify a
configuration type it defaults to org.apache.cxf.ws (SOAP).

Currently these two are supported, there are people talking about
supporting JMS as well, but it should be possible to add something
completely different as well... For more information see:
http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi-reference.html

Best regards,

David