I've got CXF running in an OSGi container and managing its own Jetty instance
rather than using the container's HTTP service.  I have JMX enabled on CXF per
the instructions in the documentation.

I'm seeing the following MBeans in JConsole:

org.apache.cxf.Bus
org.apache.cxf.Bus.Service.Endpoint
org.apache.cxf.WorkQueueManager
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.jettyhttphandler

I'm not seeing a bean for CXFJettySslSocketConnector because I am deploying a
custom connector and the bean is being registered by Jetty based on my custom
class name.

In these beans, I am not seeing much that is indicative of the runtime health
of the services running in CXF.  The Jetty connector and the optional
statistics handler, which I have enabled, collect performance metrics that can
be used to gauge the overall health of all services running on a particular
port and the CXF metrics allow one to gauge if the services started
appropriately.

The docs mention a CounterRepository that stores max response time.  Is there
anything else in CXF worth monitoring that can indicate runtime health?

Thank you in advance for any help!