Hi there,
I have successfully deployed my webservices using tomcat 5.5 and cxf 2.7.
Now i wanted to create a simple console application that consumes the ws. I
created a "Java Project" in eclipse, and wanted CXF to generate the
Client-Classes, using "New->Web Service Client".
But when I select my wsdl there an error shows up:

"The apache CXF 2.X Web service runtime in Tomcat v5.5 server does not
support the client project wstest"
(btw: why do i have to select a server type within the client project?)

Thanks for your help, everyone.