Hi Ilker,

This is because you haven't installed all of the dependencies.
If you look at the multibundle distro, it comes with a bunch of
dependencies, which need to be installed as well. Have a look at the
conf/felix.config.properties.append file. You can append that to your
conf/config.properties file in Felix to have it automatically load all
the required bundles (BTW the .append file will most likely need a
little tweaking to have it contain the right paths for your DOSGi
installation).
The order of the dependencies is (unfortunately) important, but simply
appending this file should take care of that nicely.

You should also be able to create a Karaf feature xml file from the
information in the felix.config.properties.append. Or alternatively,
you can refer to all the jar file using mvn: URLs (actually, it would
be nice to extend the DOSGi release to provide a Karaf feature as
well...)

Hope this helps,

David