Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the CXF goodies.

I have a quicky for wsdl2java experts.

I'm following the wsdl first approach and I'm generating my interface from a
doc/lit wrapped WSDL I wrote.
I've noticed that in some circumstances, the generated methods in the
service has a non void return type (which I like) and in other cases, the
response is generated as out parameters, using the Holder type (which I do
not like as much).
Is there a way to make sure I get wsdl2java to follow the former rather than
the latter ?

At the moment I'm running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.class in
debug mode under Eclipse.
I can see that
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor.internal.annotator.WebResultAnnotator
receives a method with a void return type and consequently does not create
the @WebResult annotation...

But I'm yet to understand on what ground my method has a void return type...

Any insight ?

Thx in advance

Alain Pannetier