To use the XSLTJaxbProvider, you must specify some custom properties like
outMediaTemplates (etc). However, I am confused how you would use this as a
provider for DOSGI. It is my understanding that to use providers where you
set properties with DOSGI, you have to register the provider as an OSGI
service. However, I am confused how you would do this with XSLTJaxbProvider.
First, how do you define the provider as an OSGI service? Then how do you
use the provider as the OSGI service as opposed to instantiating a new
instance via the raw class (using "org.apache.cxf.rs.provider")?