Hi

I was wondering why my jax-ws client doesn't have proxy set
automatically when i have specified http.proxyHost, http.proxyPort,
proxySet, http.nonProxyHosts as vm parameters?

I tried printing the proxy settings with this code:
JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
factory.setServiceClass(IssuerInvoiceServiceV10.class);
factory.setAddress(url);
this.service = (IssuerInvoiceServiceV10) factory.create();
Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(service);
HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();
HTTPClientPolicy httpClientPolicy = http.getClient();
System.out.println(httpClientPolicy.getProxyServer());

but nothing is set.

What is the best way to set proxy settings for jax-ws cxf client? Hope
someone can help me with this.

--
Idar