From: siva naresh [mailto:svu...@progress.com]
Sent: Wed 7/14/2010 1:41 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: writing SSL webservice client

I also tried an example locally, Where I generated certificates using keytool
for the server
and used the same certificate to invoke the server from the client
using trustmanager in the following way.

 <sec:trustManagers>
            <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="password"
               file="truststore.jks"/>

it worked fine. But this is not for the production use. What changes do I
need to make for production use ?

what is the way to put the server's public key in the client JDK's cacerts
file. Does CXF has anything to make this automatically?

Does CXF verify the authenticity of the server's public key with the CA?