On Tuesday 09 November 2010 6:13:58 am Bayu Anggorojati wrote:
> On 08-11-2010 22:07, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Thank you for your response. I will answer to your suggestions below.
>
> > Don't remove the whole thing, just the two xmlsoap.org namespaces above.
> > Those are basically telling the runtime that whenever those namespaces
> > are encountered, use the local transport, which isn't what you want as
> > those are for http.
>
> I removed those two xmlsoal.org namespaces but I am still getting
> "MustUndertand headers" error.
>
> > What I would SUGGEST is to remove the LocalTransportFactory and instead
> > import the META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml
>
> Could you kindly explain what you mean by removing
> LocalTransportFactory, do you mean the whole bean definition as I did
> before or what?

Yea.   That bean is already defined in META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml so
you really shouldn't need to define it, just import the extension.

> So as you said I import the
> META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml, but still showing the same
> "MustUnderstand headers" error.

Definitely looks like the  WSS4JInInterceptor is not on the chain somehow.   I
would put a breakpoint at where the interceptor is added to make sure it's
being added to an appropriate list as well as put  a breakpoint along the
hcain someplace to make sure  the chain actually contains the interceptor.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org