http://www.atomikos.com/Documentation

Best
Guy

On 8-dec-2010, at 08:34, Edumudi Viswanath wrote:

Hi Guy,

Thanks for ur reply.

will u please provide the link/doc which you are talking abt?.

Regards
vishy

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Pardon [mailto:guypar...@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 7:05 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Insert data into 2 different databases & make it as a transaction
(WS-Atomic transaction)

Hi,

No, but the included jaxws sample is generic enough because it should work on
any jaxws stack.

Basically, you just need to configure:

-the interceptors (for transaction demarcation) on the outgoing and incoming
request chains (sender/receiver end), and
-the JDBC connectors as shown in our documentation or in the samples

HTH

Guy