Hi Freeman, hi David ,

yes, I try to use the http-osgi transport. The bundle is deployed:
32      ACTIVE      cxf-rt-transports-http-osgi_2.2.9

But I am not using servicemix at all. Maby I am wrong, but I thought that
using an Enterprise Service Bus is not necessary. I will have some business
logic which I would like to modularize based on OSGi. This software must be
usable from a remote web portal. Therefore, I would like to build the web
service frontend from a given WSDL with CXF. I thought that a simple OSGi
container is sufficient for this purpose, so I am using Eclipse Equinox 3.6
at the moment (but maby I am wrong with this, so I am open for suggestions).

I set the org.osgi.service.http.port to 8080, whichis also given in the WSDL
and as far as I know the default for OSGi.
I tried to access the webservice with
http://localhost:8080/cxf/CustomerServicePort?wsdl and
http://localhost:8080/CustomerServicePort?wsdl. But the port 8080 and is not
opend. According to a port scan with NMap, there is no open port and no web
service available (search was not limited to 8080).

com.example.customerservice.osgi.Activator simple publishes the service:
  Object implementor = new CustomerServiceImpl();
  String address = "http://localhost:8080/CustomerServicePort";;
  Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);
CustomerServiceImpl is the implementation generated by CXF with some simple
code added for testing.

The spring-dm demo from CXF-DOSGi is not exactly what I am trying to do (or
at least I think so). I build a web service from a given WSDL with CXF. And
now I would like to run this web service (not OSGi service) within OSGi. I
have not investigated whether CXF-DOSGi is an alternative for my purpose,
but I will give it a try.

Best Regards,
Markus