Hi All:

The problems I've seen in general with spaces in path names is when code tries
to use a URL path without converting the %20 and other %'s to proper characters.

This is no good: aURL.getFile() orr in general anything URL provides as a
"file" or for use with a java.io.File
This is ok: aURL: aURL.toURI().getPath()

You can the use the result as a File.

Gary