Note: I originally posted this via Nabble, and for some reason it appears to
have been treated as spam, so here it goes again.

Hi,

I'm looking for some guidance on how to inject a Spring bean into a JAX-RS
service (via Annotation or otherwise).  I have a CXF JAX-RS service which is
working just fine. Problem is when I
try to inject my DAO using an annotation:

@Resource
private MyDAO myDAO;

It's not getting injected. My JAX-RS service is Spring configured like so:

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";

     xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
     xmlns:jaxrs="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs";
     xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core";

     xsi:schemaLocation="

http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd";>

 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/
cxf/cxf.xml"/>

 <import
resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxrs-binding.xml"/>
 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>

 <jaxrs:server id="message" serviceClass="com.foo.MessageResourceImpl"
address="/">

   <jaxrs:features>
        <cxf:logging/>
   </jaxrs:features>
 </jaxrs:server>
</beans>

The DAO is getting initialized by Spring and I have verified the bean works
in any other POJO, just not the CXF service. Furthermore, I don't see any
errors in the logs.

I'm using version 2.2.11, in case that helps.

Thanks,

Andrew