I would want to keep the build active as well. You just never know when you'll
need to release a critical fix. Then, the last thing you want is to get tripped
up by your build infrastructure.

Gary Gregory
Senior Software Engineer
Rocket Software
3340 Peachtree Road, Suite 820 • Atlanta, GA 30326 • USA
Tel: +1.404.760.1560
Email: ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com
Web: seagull.rocketsoftware.com