2011/2/25 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>

> Since running wsdl2java can be pretty slow, it only runs if it detects that
> the wsdl it is targetting has changed since the code was generated.
> However, the wsdlOption element in the config for the maven plugin does
> have a
> dependencies list where you can list additional things to check.  Example:
>
> <dependencies>
>        <dependency>
>
> ${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/resources/wsdl/type_test/types.xd
>        </dependency>
> </dependencies>
>
> That may work for you.  I'm not really sure though.

Hi Daniel, I tried but it did not work. Eventually I "fixed" it deleting all
generated resources and running the compile twice. Here are the relevant
parts from the pom.xml

            <!-- Configure compile plugin to run twice -->
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>default-compile</id>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>build-generated-wsdl-client-sources</id>
                        <!-- the phase right after "process-classes" where
client sources have been generated
                            see: maven lifecycle
                        -->
                        <phase>generate-test-sources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <filesets>
                        <fileset>
                            <directory>src/main/generated/</directory>
                            <includes>
                                <include>**/*.java</include>
                            </includes>
                        </fileset>
                    </filesets>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Now the pom part to generate the wsdl and the client classes for one service
is 130 lines long...I hate maven! :|

Thanks, bye

Lorenzo