I have a rather simple service that uses HTTPServletRequest to get at POST data
from the client. When this is deployed inside a servlet container (tomcat) with
a CXFServlet it consumers the POST data and request.getParameter returns null
inside the service. When I use a MultiValuedMap instead of HTTPServletRequest,
it works fine. This is very similar to the bug that was reported earlier but it
was closed as invalid: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2993

What am I missing?

PS: I looked at the integration test that Sergey mentioned. The only difference
I can see between that test and my situation is the fact that I am using a
servlet destination for all requests.

@Path("/oauth2/token")
public class TokenEndpoint {

@POST
@Consumes("application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
@Produces("application/json")
public Response authorize(@Context HttpServletRequest request) throws
OAuthSystemException {

String grantType = request.getParameter("grant_type");