Hi

Thanks for replying. I have tried with a dedicated interface but no luck. I
see the following exception now:

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils.reportServerError(InjectionUtils.java:390)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils.injectThroughMethod(InjectionUtils.java:255)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils.injectContextProxiesAndApplication(InjectionUtils.java:810)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.injectContexts(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:324)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.updateClassResourceProviders(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:350)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:120)

--
Regards,
Shashank Rachamalla