Hi

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:32 AM, dstainer <derek.stainer+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting feature, is there a way to do something dynamic based off message
> content? For example, could it remove a value if based off another fields
> contents, or something like that?

Not at the moment - users usually create custom interceptors when some
dynamism is needed.
XSLT is possible, in case of JAXRS XSLTJaxbProvider would be able to
handle things dynamically,
but XSLT can equally be employed with JAX-WS interceptors...
As far as this feature is concerned, Aki has some ideas about
supporting simple XPath expressions which
may prove to be very useful - but not as conditions, not sure right
now if it will make sense to enhance
the feature to match all the power of XSLT/XPath, bbut we will see in
time what individual enhancements can be made,,,

Cheers, Sergey