I could not reproduce this issue anyway, in this example, having POST would result in error...
I'd need to update the code to warn early anyway,
Sergey

On 30/08/11 16:03, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Multiple verbs are not supported, I'm surprised both GET and POST are
supported by CXF - it's probably a random thing, 1st time it finds GET,
next time - POST, but it really has to be stricter.
You can't have Query and form params combined as well

Sergey