Hi, I'm facing a problem and could not find a way to solve it, so I'm gonna
try to get help from you guys.

I have 2 apps deployed on Webpshere Server (same server, same cell) with app
security enabled  (JAAS / LPTA), one that exposes a webservice and one that
will get the data from it.

The problem is I can't get CXF to use the LPTA token from the cointeiner
when creating the http call to the endpoint. Does anyone know how I could
solve this?

Just to remember, is the same server and I'm using a Federated repository to
manage users and groups, it's not even a problem of authentication between
two server.

I get HTTP 401.

Thanks in advance