I've been developing a code-first WebService with CXF, version 2.4.3;
following the guidelines at
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/developing-a-service.html#DevelopingaService-Writingtheinterface

My SEI interface is:

/@WebService(
name="ProvisioningOrderService",
serviceName="ProvisioningOrderService",
targetNamespace="urn:ws.thinkingphones.com:provisioningorders")
public interface ProvisioningOrderWebService {

etc....

}/

My implementor class is:

/@WebService(endpointInterface="com.thinkingphones.provorders.webservices.ProvisioningOrderWebService"
public class ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImpl implements
ProvisioningOrderWebService{

etc....

}/

I've wired up the endpoint in Spring as follows:

/<bean id="provisioningOrderService"
class="com.thinkingphones.provorders.webservices.ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImpl">
                <property name="addressDAO" ref="addressInfoDAO"/>
                <property name="commentDAO" ref="commentDAO"/>
                <property name="didRequestDAO" ref="didRequestDAO"/>
                <property name="didReservationDAO" ref="didReservationDAO"/>
                <property name="directoryListingDAO"
ref="directoryListingInfoDAO"/>
                <property name="e911DAO" ref="e911InfoDAO"/>
                <property name="provisioningOrderDAO"
ref="provisioningOrderDAO"/>
                <property name="dtoMapper" ref="dtoMapper"/>
        </bean> /

/<jaxws:endpoint
          id="webService"
          implementor="#provisioningOrderService"

implementorClass="com.thinkingphones.provorders.webservices.ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImpl"
          address="/ProvisioningOrderService"
         />/

However, when I try to start the service, I get the following error:

/Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Attributes portName,
serviceName and endpointInterface are not allowed in the @WebService
annotation of an SEI.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsImplementorInfo.initialize(JaxWsImplementorInfo.java:312)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsImplementorInfo.<init>(JaxWsImplementorInfo.java:60)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:376)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:322)
        ... 29 more/

If I take out the endpointInterface attribute from the @WebService
annotation on the ProvisioningOrderWebServiceImpl class; the webservice
starts fine.

This makes no sense to me - it's as if CXF is incorrectly identifying the
implementor class as the actual SEI, instead of seeing it as the implementor
class.

Any ideas?