As Vinay suggested, take a look at the LoggingFeature and Logging
Interceptors [1]. If you only need to log the outgoing request from your
client, and not the service provider's response, consider activating only
the LoggingOutInterceptor.

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/debugging-and-logging.html

Regards,
Raúl.