Hello Daniel, thanks for the speedy reply. The WSDL is public so it is
quite easy with only a handfull of operations exposed:

http://ts2.nbs-us.com/TestWS/Service.asmx?WSDL

I can make everything work except the method:

getTableData

by commenting out the offending extra attribute: 'any'.

I tried using this XSD as follows but the wsdl2java and the wsimport
just claims the result will be an empty node: /xs:schema.

<jaxb:bindings version="2.0"
xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb";
   xmlns:xjc="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc";
   xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
   <jaxb:bindings schemaLocation="bindings.xsd" node="/xs:schema">
      <jaxb:schemaBindings>
         <jaxb:package name="com.sexingtechnologies.TestWS"/>
      </jaxb:schemaBindings>

         <jaxb:bindings node=".//xs:attribute[@name='any']">
            <jaxb:property name="anyAttribute" />
         </jaxb:bindings>