Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to configure a client proxy that
does not actually make http request to the endpoint. We use
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean to instantiate client
proxies. Is there a way to instruct the factory to construct proxy in
a way where calls to the remote end point are diverted to the calls to
the local object instance?

I want to preserve all the logging that we have configured on this
proxy (we log request/response soap messages) - not sure if this is
even possible.

Any hints/solutions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Alex.