Hello,
How can I have the WADL generator produce and describe which endpoints
throw exceptions? Also, I would like definition of the exception
represented in the same WADL where the response and request objects can be
found if possible.

If I want to have the WADL generator describe query parameters accepted
resource method, would I need to have these parameters injected using
@QueryParam("someParameter")? If a resource method has a lot of query
parameters is there a another way than having them all in the signature and
still have query parameters be described in the WADL?

Not sure if this has been worked on at all in recent releases. I am using
2.2.12 still.

Any help which can be provided is appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve