On 09/12/11 14:09, Davis Ford wrote:
Unfortunately, it is an older version: 2.2.12 -- should I expect that behavior
in the old version?  Any specific advice on the best way to implement this
given these constraints?

May be a primitive solution could be to check Content-Length if it is available, from within custom RequestHandler filter ?

Cheers, Sergey

Thanks,
Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyoz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:07 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Best way to put max byte limit on file uploads?

On 09/12/11 02:53, Davis Ford wrote:
It seems there are several different possible approaches to this with CXF.  The
goal is to set a max byte count limit on uploads.

I took a look here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-multiparts.html#JAX-RSMultiparts-Rea
dinglargeattachments

They show how to configure<jaxrs:properties>   with

<entry key="attachment-memory-threshold" value="404800"/>

<entry key="attachment-max-size" value="404800"/>

I tried using these values on the port in question, but they seemed to have no
effect.  I could post massive files that exceeded the limit.

Is it CXF 2.5.0 that you work with ? We have a test confirming the property is
used. Is it a multipart/form-data request ?

thanks, Sergey

Thanks in advance!

Davis

--