On 20/12/11 20:57, Dan King wrote:
  That works for me, we have an existing test where Long is used instead

  of Integer, works fine. I can't imagine why, may be @Transactional
  affects it, please remove and check if that the case; also how do
  setters for max&   offset look like ?

  Cheers, Sergey

  I re-built and re-deployed, and that seems to have fixed the problem when I
access the URL with a web browser, but if I access the URL with curl, once again
only the first param is caught. Any ideas?

Can you add LoggingInInterceptor and see how many query parameters are
available ?

Sorry about the delayed response; I enabled Logging via:

<jaxrs:server>  <jaxrs:features>  <cxf:logging/>  </jaxrs:features>
</jaxrs:server>

But that didn't end up logging anything.

This works in the tests, example, I can see something like
ID: 1
Address: http://localhost:9000/the/thebooks3/bookstore/bookinfo?param1=12&param2=3
Http-Method: GET

So I opted simply print out the query parameters to stdout; once again, only the
"term" parameter was set.
Can you get UriInfo injected and print its getRequestURI() value ?

Sergey

-Dan