Dan,

One more thing: is wsdlLocation allowed on an SEI?

Guy

On 27-dec-2011, at 05:13, Daniel Kulp wrote:

On Monday, December 26, 2011 11:09:40 PM Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Monday, December 26, 2011 9:55:06 PM Guy Pardon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Last time I tried to do both an SEI class and an impl class, I was
>> turned
>> off by the combination of @WebService attributes on both/either of them.
>>
>> Is there a clear summary of what should/can be present on both? What if
>> same value is present on both (like: wsdlLocation)?
>
> The only one that I STRONGLY recommend sticking on both is the
> targetNamespace.   Per spec, that really has different meaning depending on
> which it is on so putting it on both (and setting them the same) seems to
> work the best.
>
> Per JSR181, serviceName and endpointInterface  is not allowed on the SEI.
> I believe the others are pulled from the implementation except for portName
> which is from the SEI if there is an SEI.

One more thing I forgot to mention....   One of the nice things about CXF is a
bunch of the things on the WebService annotation are overridable from the
config.   The wsdlLocation, endpoint name, and servicename can be set there.

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog

Dr. Guy Pardon | Atomikos BVBA | a 'Cool Vendor' by Gartner in 2011

CTO
Phone: +32 15 61 30 55 | Email: g...@atomikos.com | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/guypardon | Skype: guypardon | YahooIM: guypardon

Europe: CET (local time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=48)

Visit us at http://www.atomikos.com/

Visit our blog at http://blog.atomikos.com/

Visit the Atomikos TransactionsEssentials Community at
http://fogbugz.atomikos.com/default.asp?community

Visit the Atomikos Training site at
http://www.atomikos.com/Main/AtomikosTraining

The information in this email is confidential and only meant for the
addressee(s). The content of this email is informal and will not be legally
binding for Atomikos.