I am trying to configure a custom interceptor for a web service I'm exposing
with DOSGi. However, it seems that the interceptor cannot be initialized via
annotation, as the org.apache.cxf.bundle-minimal does not have access to my
custom interceptor class from its bundle classloader. I get the following
error when starting my bundle with the service in it (which DOES have access
to the package that my SoapFaultInterceptor is in). It seems like the only
way to make it work would be to hack the MANIFEST.MF for the
org.apache.cxf.bundle-minimal to import my bundle with the custom
interceptor.

Is there a different way to configure custom interceptors with DOSGi? Or am
I missing something in order to allow the annotations to work?

Annotations for the WebService interface:
@WebService(name = "HelloService", targetNamespace =
"http://upm.uhc.com/example/hello";)
@OutFaultInterceptors(interceptors =
{"com.uhg.upm.webservice.interceptor.SoapFaultInterceptor"})
public interface HelloService

Exception when starting my bundle with the HelloService in it:
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-4" org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault:
Could not create annotation object:
com.uhg.upm.webservice.interceptor.SoapFaultInterceptor
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AnnotationInterceptors.initializeAnnotationObjects(AnnotationInterceptors.java:79)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AnnotationInterceptors.getAnnotationObject(AnnotationInterceptors.java:48)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AnnotationInterceptors.getAnnotationInterceptorList(AnnotationInterceptors.java:102)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AnnotationInterceptors.getOutFaultInterceptors(AnnotationInterceptors.java:122)
com.uhg.upm.webservice.interceptor.SoapFaultInterceptor not found by
org.apache.cxf.bundle-minimal [57]
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:812)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$400(ModuleImpl.java:72)

Thank you for any insight into this issue.

-Jeff