and can you try the same but leave out the transportId="...". All my examples do not do this.

Christian

Am 03.02.2012 11:53, schrieb Jens:
Hi,

according to the 2.4 release notes, importing the CXF extensions in the
Spring configuration is no longer necessary. I'm running into a problem with
that with 2.5.2, however.

The original WSDL specifies an HTTP transport but communication really is
via JMS. So my client config looks like this:

   <jaxws:client name="{http://bla.de/Service/impl/FAG}ServicePort";
                 createdFromAPI="true"
                 serviceClass="de.bla.ServicePortType"
                 transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms";
                 address="jms://">
     <jaxws:features>
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature">
         <property name="jmsConfig" ref="jmsConfig"/>
       </bean>
     </jaxws:features>

Now, unless I import META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jms.xml I get the following
error at runtime:

2012-02-03 11:34:15,458 ERROR | Caught exception: No conduit initiator was
found for the namespace http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms. |
client.VRIFClient
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No conduit initiator was found for the
namespace http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms.
         at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.AbstractConduitSelector.getSelectedConduit(AbstractConduitSelector.java:101)
         at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.UpfrontConduitSelector.selectConduit(UpfrontConduitSelector.java:71)
         at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.getConduit(ClientImpl.java:798)
         at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature.initialize(JMSConfigFeature.java:52)
         at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientFactoryBean.applyFeatures(ClientFactoryBean.java:112)
         at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientFactoryBean.create(ClientFactoryBean.java:99)
         at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean.create(ClientProxyFactoryBean.java:117)
         at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.create(JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.java:124)
         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.java:471)
         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:336)
         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:323)
         at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:92)
         at
de.bla.service.impl.fag.MyService.getServicePort(MyService.java:59)
         at de.bla.vrif.client.VRIFClient.run(VRIFClient.java:77)
         at de.bla.vrif.client.VRIFClient.main(VRIFClient.java:33)
         at
         at
         at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:283)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No conduit initiator was found for
the namespace http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms.
         at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManagerImpl.getConduitInitiator(ConduitInitiatorManagerImpl.java:135)
         at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.AbstractConduitSelector.getSelectedConduit(AbstractConduitSelector.java:72)
         ... 20 more

If I do import the extension I get past this point but then error out later
with a heap exception upon retrieving the JMS factory (which seems to go
wrong and retries recursively or something).

Any ideas what might be wrong here?

Thanks,
Jens