I think if you do the same basic thing you do for updating HTTP settings, you
can change the JMS settings:

JMSConduit c = (JMSConduit)ClientProxy.getClient(port).getConduit()
c.getJmsConfig().setXYZ(....);

Dan

On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:26:55 AM anhtuannd wrote:
> I have WSDL file which contains:
>
>               <wsdl:port name="NotificationConsumerSoapJms"

binding="tns_NotificationConsumer:NotificationConsumerSoapJmsBinding">
>                       <jms:address destinationStyle="topic"
>                               jndiConnectionFactoryName="ConnectionFactory"
>
> jndiDestinationName="dynamicTopics/test.DefaultTopic">
>
>                               <jms:JMSNamingProperty
> name="java.naming.factory.initial"

value="org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory" />