Was just looking at http://cxf.apache.org/dosgi-releases.html and
noticed that the 1.3 multi-bundle distro link from there was not
correct. It was pointing at
cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution-1.3.jar which contains pretty
much nothing.
It should have been pointing at:
cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution-1.3-dir.tar.gz/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution-1.3-dir.zip.
I've updated that page just now - it should replicate to the main site
soon.

Cheers,

David