Thanks,

But isn't there a way to avoid an interceptor here? I mean, getting access to
the resulting SOAP response message in the client?

Guy

On 15-feb-2012, at 10:44, Freeman Fang wrote:

Hi,

You can write a customer inInterceptor for client side to do anything you want,
of course include the XPath filter operation.
If your requirement is too complex, Apache Camel[1] is more suitable to do it.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/

Freeman
On 2012-2-15, at 下午4:19, Guy Pardon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any pointers on how I can write a JAXWS client that uses XPath to filter the
> response from a service? For instance, to extract only the known content,
> like in consumer-driven contracts.
>
> Thanks
> Guy

Freeman Fang