How are you publishing via DOSGi if you're not using
BundleContext.registerService()? OSGi Remote Services (and CXF DOSGi)
only works with services in the OSGi Service Registry. So you either
need to put them there by calling BundleContext.registerService() or
you can use a component framework like Blueprint or DS to do that for
you...

Cheers,

David