OK
I have followed Christian's post to install the CXF 2.6.0 bundles into karaf
2.2.5 as described at the bottom of this page:

http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2012/01/20/Big+improvements+for+CXF+in+OSGi+ahead+with+version+2.6.0
http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2012/01/20/Big+improvements+for+CXF+in+OSGi+ahead+with+version+2.6.0

All appears well and the new multiple CXF bundles are visible.

I am now trying to deploy a simple Camel route using cxf 2.6.0 but I'm
unsure what I need to put in the maven-bundle-plugin to suit cxf 2.6.0.

Currently I have this:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>2.2.0</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
                <instructions>
                <Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
                        <Import-Package>
                                *,
                                javax.jws,
                                javax.wsdl,
                                javax.xml.bind,
                                javax.xml.bind.annotation,
                                javax.xml.namespace,
                                javax.xml.ws,
                                META-INF.cxf,
                                org.apache.cxf.bus,
                                org.apache.cxf.bus.spring,
                                org.apache.cxf.bus.resource,
                                org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring,
                                org.apache.cxf.resource,
                        </Import-Package>
                        <Require-Bundle>org.apache.cxf.bundle</Require-Bundle>
                </instructions>
        </configuration>
</plugin>

If I remove both the Import-Package and Require-Bundle elements I get the -
'can't find the META-INF/cxf.xml' problem.

If I use the one shown, I get an unresolved dependency for
org.apache.cxf.bundle - which it not surprising given it doesn't exist
anymore under CXF 2.6.0.

Can someone share a working config for the plugin?

Thanks