Hi Sergey,
 I was actually on holidays so I didn't mind the delay.
Taking your anwser into account I will try to do it by injecting
context instances into those subresources that are provided by Guice.
Will you acept a patch to trunk refactoring the JaxRsInvoker, so that
the conditions for injection can be overridden without copy-pasting
code?

I have also taken a closer look at Guice scopes API and I think it
will actually be rather simple to inject Guice-managed objects with
context dependencies.
While most of the time you would probably be better off just declaring
them in the resource objects and passing them explicitly via method
calls, there are a couple of use cases where this might become useful.
One example I can think of is the Accept-Language header.
So later I plan to make the valid-for-singletons context objects and
some per-request objects (at first probably path and header params, as
I don't think doing that to query/form params would make sense)
available in Guice.

Best regards,
Jakub Bocheński