It is not a form... the query parameters are available in the resource
class.. ie: they are injected into the parameters of the methods annotated
with @GET

Is there a way to configure LoggingFeature without using Spring?  I have a
requirement that I cannot use Spring.

I am configuring the providers in my openejb-jar.xml file. Will this work?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1";>
    <pojo-deployment
class-name="com.scholastic.education.s3.core.comm.director.webapp.DirectorResource">
        <properties>
cxf.jaxrs.providers=com.scholastic.education.s3.core.comm.common.jaxrs.StandardJSONProvider,com.scholastic.education.s3.core.comm.common.cxf.JSPProvider
            cxf.jaxrs.features=logging
        </properties>
    </pojo-deployment>
</openejb-jar>

NOTE: com.scholastic.education.s3.core.comm.common.cxf.JSPProvider is
RequestDispatcherProvider modified with extra debugging statements.

---Harris