Hi Oli,

Thanks for checking over the image.  Happy for the image to be uploaded to
the wiki.  I have the Visio document it came from too if that helps.

As for the option for IDP to STS authentication using
SignedSupportingTokens or mutual SSL-handshake, I'm not sure yet.  At this
stage, I'm trying to work out and document all the options (along with
reading the WS-FEDERATION and WS-TRUST specifications).

I'm still not sure where:

  - the IDP APP Public key is configured within the STS service
  - the IDP APP Private key is configured within the IDP service

Many thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Snow -