Setting BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY as shown here might work for you: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/soap_client_tutorial

Glen

On 05/03/2013 01:22 PM, David Mansfield wrote:
Hi All:

I'm using an STSClient configured from spring XML. I have put the BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY into the requestContext of the STSClient, and confirmed it sets this on the ClientImpl (in the debugger), but it seems this is not enough to change the actual URL used in the transport.

Here's the xml that configures it (unsuccessfully):

<bean id="myStsClient" class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.trust.STSClient">
        <constructor-arg ref="myStsCxfBus" />
<property name="requestContext[javax.xml.ws.service.endpoint.address]" value="https://blah.blah.blah/blah"; />
    </bean>

I'm willing to do this programmatically. So given a ClientImpl, how could one programmatically set the endpoint address?

Thanks,
David