Hi,

I would like to implement custom SAML callback handler that inserts SAML2
assertion into SOAP header. But my custom SAML callback handler class is not
invoked. Here is my applicationContext.xml

        <jaxws:client id="HelloServiceClient"
serviceName="svc:GreeterService"
                xmlns:svc="http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http";
                serviceClass="org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.Greeter"
                address="http://localhost:10080/service/GreeterService";
                wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/hello_world.wsdl">
                <jaxws:properties>
                        <entry key="ws-security.saml-callback-handler"
value="com.example.SamlCallbackHandler" />

                </jaxws:properties>
        </jaxws:client>

Any suggestions?

Thanks,