Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 02:38:53 -0700
From: ml-node+s547215n5728776...@n5.nabble.com
To: bisoma...@hotmail.it
Subject: Re: WebServiceException is not propagated from Provider<Source> to the
client.

        2013/6/5 Aki Yoshida <[hidden email]>

> that's strange.

> Could you check what response is returned by the server?

> If it is a fault response and not an empty 202 or 200 response, your

> client should be marking it as finished and shouldn't wait there.

i wanted to mean "not an empty 200 response. ..."

> I think there was an old issue where the response from the provider

> service was not returned correctly under some cases.

the bug caused an empty 200 to be returned and this could lead to the same

situation you mentioned.

> So could you also provide which cxf version you are using?

> regards, aki

> 2013/6/4 eanbiso <[hidden email]>

>> The problem is that the client enters in the while cicle of the follofing

>> method of ClientImpl class:

>>     protected void waitResponse(Exchange exchange) {

>>         int remaining = synchronousTimeout;

>>         while (!Boolean.TRUE.equals(exchange.get(FINISHED)) && remaining >

>> 0) {

>>             long start = System.currentTimeMillis();

>>             try {

>>                 exchange.wait(remaining);

>>             } catch (InterruptedException ex) {

>>                 // ignore

>>             }

>>             long end = System.currentTimeMillis();

>>             remaining -= (int)(end - start);

>>         }

>>         if (!Boolean.TRUE.equals(exchange.get(FINISHED))) {

>>             LogUtils.log(LOG, Level.WARNING, "RESPONSE_TIMEOUT",

>>                 exchange.get(OperationInfo.class).getName().toString());

>>         }

>>     }

>> and this happens because the message received from the dispatcher, when an

>> exception occurs, doesnt't contain the property:

>>     exchange.finished=true

>> Where can I set this property to avoid to wait?

>> Thanks,

>> Andrea

>> --

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/WebServiceException-is-not-propagated-from-Provider-Source-to-the-client-tp5728573p5728776.html

                To unsubscribe from WebServiceException is not propagated from
Provider<Source> to the client., click here.

                NAML