Hello, CXF gurus,

We have implemented a RESTful web services using CXF. Many unit tests are
using embedded jetty server created by CXF that hosts the endpoints as
configured. The configuration files of the jetty are

META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml
META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml

As more and more tests are added, it takes a long time to run these tests.
We are just wondering if there is way to use maven to start/stop the jetty
server for these tests therefore they are not started/stopped by each test.

Hope I make it clear

Thanks a lot for your kind helps