Hi
On 01/08/13 10:17, ?????? wrote:
Hi,
Thank you very much for your response!! I just want to also check if
Interceptor supports Dynamic Binding (DynamicFeatures)?
@Provider
public class DynamicFeatureImpl implements DynamicFeature {
  @Override
  public void configure(ResourceInfo arg0, Configurable arg1) {
   if(Server.class.isAssignableFrom(arg0.getResourceClass()) &&
arg0.getResourceMethod().getName().contains("Dynamics")){
    arg1.register(new DynamicFeatureInterceptor());
   }
  }
}

That actually has to work in CXF 2.7.5 - test is available, just as it happens I completely updated the initial rather messy code for supporting DynamicFeature during the last few days but that early code should be good enough to get you started with DynamicFeatures

Cheers, Sergey

Thank you very much!
Di Ma
105634...@qq.com <mailto:105634...@qq.com>

------------------ ???????? ------------------
*??????:* "Sergey Beryozkin"<sberyoz...@gmail.com>;
*????????:* 2013??8??1??(??????) ????5:10
*??????:* "users"<users@cxf.apache.org>;
*????:* "??????"<105634...@qq.com>;
*????:* Re: Question about Interceptor setup

Hi

I believe in CXF 2.7.5 name binding are not working with
ReaderInterceptor or WriterInterceptor, I did not even know it was
required, so did it only for ContainerRequestFilter and
ContainerResponseFilter (and client variants).

This definitely has to work on the trunk (CXF 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT), I fixed
it to get some early TCK tests passing. But I did not merge it to CXF
2.7.6 - there was a stream of changes to the trunk, some of them went
into CXF 2.7.x, some not.
I will investigate how realistic it is to merge the related changes to
CXF 2.7.7-SNAPSHOT.
I'll update this thread when I get a chance to look into it

Thanks, Sergey

On 01/08/13 03:55, ?????? wrote:
 > Dear CXF Support,
 >
 >   I am trying to add a name-binding interceptor in JAX-RS 2.0, but
the name binding does not work, the interceptor operates as a global
interceptor. I have writen a name binding filter in the same way
successfully. I am not sure what the problem is.

 >   Could you please give me some advice? Thank you very much!!!
 >
 >   I use apache-cxf-2.7.5,apache-tomcat-6.0.37, and Java 6.
 >
 >   I setup namebinding in this way:
 >
 >   @NameBinding
 > @Retention(RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME)
 > @Target({ ElementType.TYPE, ElementType.METHOD })
 > public @interface NamesBinding {
 >   }
 >
 >   @Provider
 > @NamesBinding
 > public class NameInterceptor implements WriterInterceptor{
 >    @Override
 >   public void aroundWriteTo(WriterInterceptorContext arg0)
 >     throws IOException, WebApplicationException {
 >    arg0.getHeaders().add("MyInterceptorHeader", "From NameBinding
Interceptor");

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders