Hi

I'm not quite sure what you mean by

"//I need to  show the xslt output here?? How??"

inside the method implementation ?

Actually, I've typed and realized why the provider won't be selected.
Your method returns 'String' - XSLTJaxbProvider extends JAXB provider and expects an actual object be a JAXB bean because it works with JAXB
Marshaller.

Do you have XML as String ? If so wrap it into JAXBElement, or simply add your own custom provider which will wrap String into StreamSource...

Cheers, Sergey