Hi All:

(CXF version: 2.7.7.SNAPSHOT)

We are tring to add SAML support on rest service, and the gave attribute
ws-security.signature.crypto value is an absolute file path.

After deployed this service, we always got an exception, which complains
"Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security
error (Cannot load the resource file:<filePath> )"

I traced the code,  in method
"org.apache.cxf.rs.security.common.CryptoLoader.getCrypto(Message, String,
String)" , it always try to load the resource from classpath,
unfortunately, it's an absolute path and doesn't exist in current classpath.

At present, A way to make it work is providing a customized
ResourceResolver on ResourceManager of Bus.

I appreciate if there's any other way or configuration to make it work by
default?

Thanks very much.

--
Thanks