OK, changed it to msg.getExchange().get(Message.REST_MESSAGE). Not it shows
the expected value ("true").

But what I don't understand is that my IN interceptor is called 2x per call
(also my OUT interceptor is called 2x).

e.g. I do 1x http://localhost:8080/myservice in my browser, but the
interceptors are triggered 2x.

My web service is running in an OSGi container (Felix/Karaf). Bus Listener
is added with a blueprint xml:

    <bean id="myBusCreationListener"
        class="demo.listener.MyBusCreationListener">
    </bean>

    <service ref="myBusCreationListener"
interface="org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusCreationListener" />