Hi Faz,

First off I'm no CXF expert, so please take these suggestions with a grain of
salt.  Personally I'd recommend using JSON instead of XML if you have the
luxury of designing both client and server portions from scratch.  JSON simply
has the most momentum behind it; most folks are moving away from XML.  JSON
also ties in more nicely with the next gen web stuff going on out there at the
moment.  JSON is starting to work it's way into data storage systems behind the
service interface too.

I'm not sure if CXF has client side language bindings in other languages.
Personally I'm not a big fan of generated client side code in general, and
would rather build an HttpClient hitting a RESTful JSON service directly.
However that translates into other languages.  If CXF does not support
generating client bindings in other languages, this may be an approach allowing
you to standardize client access across technologies.  Publish the service
interface contract, let the clients build to it.

$.02.

-- Tim